We are the continuous quality solution for Salesforce DevOps. We provide integrated quality management, maintainable test automation, release governance and outstanding service to Salesforce teams.
Our suite of low code products are proven to improve Salesforce release agility, reduce system defects, and advance innovation. Our solutions help a wide range of users, from the individual manual tester to expert QA teams with automated workflows and allows delivery teams to integrate all their DevOps systems & processes into a single Quality Hub.
As an organization, we take pride in building an inclusive work culture. We embrace remote working, actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and have teams distributed globally. We currently have offices in Gurgaon (India) and Nashville (USA) and are fully remote in the UK.
You can learn more about us by visiting provartesting.com.
About the role:
As a Business Systems Manager at Provar, you’ll play an important role supporting the Sales, Marketing, Service and Customer Success teams as it relates to the sales process, tooling and more. You will also assist the Head of Sales & Marketing Operations.
What you'll do
You’ll be responsible for:
- Running the Sales & Marketing CoE
- Identifying priority development projects and allocating the right internal or external resources to complete them, getting hands-on where necessary
- Advising on new tool selection based on requirements from Sales, Marketing, Service and Customer Success teams
- Liaising with IT, Operations, Finance and Legal to complete due diligence reviews for new tooling
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improving the efficiency and quality of the Provar Salesforce Org and its integrations
- Liaising with team leaders to understand and capture essential requirements and ensuring these are prioritized in the backlog
- 5+ years of work experience in sales/business strategy & operations
- Experience working in technology / SaaS environments
- Experience working for a Salesforce consultancy or end-user
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Proven cross-functional collaboration and facilitation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Naturally inclined towards systems and technology
- Proactive. Able to solve problems before they arise.
- Able to quickly build rapport with people from diverse backgrounds, at all levels of seniority
What you’ll get in return
You’ll benefit from:
- A competitive salary💰
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays 🏖️
- Optional Private Medical Insurance 💖
- Group Life Assurance ( 4 x your salary) and Income Protection
- Generous Maternity and Parental leave 🍼
- Flexible working - remote working 🏠
- Volunteering day - Provar gives back 🎉
- Laptop and super rad swag provided 💻
- A vibrant and fun work culture, with regular social activities 🚶🏻🏐
- Friendly work colleagues who genuinely care about other 😁
- A truly diverse working environment💖
- The chance to work with international work colleagues ✋🏻
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career 🌱
Provar is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills, and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Please ensure you are eligible to work in the UK before submitting your application.